INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Goodbye holiday




Baking cookies at my crib with the bkk clique last friday! I swear I really don't like the packing up part, the worst part of baking seriously.

Space he11 flea @ scape's yesterday!



So cute right! Bang.



Pardon my super duper sweaty face cause it was so stuffy inside that all of us couldn't stop perspiring. And anyway, check out my height! I'm finally not the shortest hehehe :>



Dinner at old town white coffee, having my fav ipoh hor fun! :D





Winks (;

A month of holiday just passed in another blink of an eye, I'm totally not looking forward to school but well it's the last sem, I'll give it my best shot. And dear econs (both micro and macro), please be kind to me although I really don't like you.

Till then, goodbye x.

No comments:

Post a Comment