INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, October 21, 2011

Back to where I used to be

Made a trip back to SP to have lunch with lilin and the guys as well as to meet up with some of my girlfriends :> Apparently, I still managed to see quite a number of familiar faces despite only knowing the year 3s and not much of the juniors.



Eunice, my ice-cream buddy and I miss her so much!





I've no idea why lilin kept laughing at this picture hmm.




It wasn't meant to be focusing on the sticky but er-hem winks (;



Failed and super-exposed pin hole effect with reina.



To sum up, I'm still feeling glad that I've seen jasper (my gemini bro, inside story/joke)! And as always, I'd usually have stories to share but he was blown out by the fact that I didn't have any this time round. Well, just wait for that special day - only a minority get what I mean.

That's about it, stay stuned! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment