INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Mini batam getaway

Pictures do speak louder than words at times.



Look at how tired we were with only minimum hours of sleep.










Mosquitoes do love my blood alot.




Baby sharks and they are really huge!!






At batam's miniature park!



Managed to capture at my first shot!



And I had to jump alot of times until mel could capture this.





She loves giving this kinda faces, preparing for halloween.




Bistro godiva for tea time after shopping!





Check out mel's aunty style loots. She bought softener, wet tissues, alot of toothbrushes and alot of yam yam biscuits. Alot is really alottttttt.

Batam is kinda boring actually, I wouldn't wanna go there again. And yes, self-proclaimed holiday tomorrow so I shall catch up on new my fair princess now! Till then xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment