INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fat die us












Two consecutive days of massive food indulgence - seoul garden dinner buffet and zhou's kitchen high tea buffet! Not to forget, a pint of b&j's ice-cream each for us in the middle of the night when juting stayed over my crib to catch our fav vampire diaries episode four!

Anyway my sis is back from her mini genting + KL getaway with her friends and she got me a faceshop mascara (which wasn't black colour and that she didn't know that, how blur can she get) and my fav peanut candy as well! Thanks sissy <3

2 comments:

  1. Approximately how much did you spent (per person) for the zhou kitchen's buffet? Thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late one, I just saw this! Spent around $18 if I remember correctly. Less than $20 (:

    ReplyDelete