INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Canopy Garden Dining // Riders Cafe


Finally visited canopy garden dining two weekends ago after one failed attempt due to the unforeseen downpour. Nothing much to shout out about their slightly steep brunches but the ambience and services were great!

Canopy Garden Dining
1382 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1
Bishan Park
+65 6556 1533


Yay back to my all time favourite brunch spot in singapore last weekend for the best(est) eggs benedict, riders' pacific benedict! This time I suggested to order the truffle fries, the portion's really huge which I guess it's meant for more people to share, but it was just average. I wouldn't really mind heading back there soon, just to have this even if I've to walk under the drizzles again.

Riders Cafe
51 Fairway Drive
Bukit Timah Saddle Club
+65 6466 9819


A picture of my cafe-hopping date for the past three weeks and myself :>

Till then, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment