INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

#365 // 2 Degree Ice Art + Au Chocolat

 photo DSC03641_zps13116c02.jpg photo DSC03640_zpscfa4b21b.jpg

When I first heard about the Ice Art exhibition, I was all excited and went to get the tix at sistic, planning to head there during our first year anni. However, to my disappointment, it wasn't as awesome as I've expected to be because it was quite small and honestly, the ice crafting are not that exquisite. The only two things which I like was the slide and the life buoy slope. Both of us didn't stay inside for long because it was too cold and my fingers were all numb. What was worse...... my camera lenses were filled with fog and dew after we came out (which I thought they can't be saved initially) but turned out fine after a few hours.


It was quite a weird timing when we wanted to dine at Au Chocolat. We decided to order truffle fries and garlic prawn pesto bow pasta for sharing since both of us weren't that hungry and that we wanted to save more money for hong kong. Their truffle fries tasted pretty good but I still prefer those at beer market and the pasta was sooooooo yummy, extremely love the juicy tiger prawns. Thanks for the treat, bubz (:


Last but no least, here's a slightly late dedication for you:

When I first knew you, I didn't expect we would have come this far. I didn't expect, I will fall in love, accepting this relationship and learning to love. Both of us went through heaven and hell (not just ups and downs) and I'm glad we didn't give up just like that when things were going hay-wire. I guess, few of the most important factors in a relationship is to have faith, trust, understanding and acceptance. All these are definitely not easy but as long as you don't give up, it will definitely work out. I'm thankful for you, for being an 'anything' boyfriend in a good way, always compromising to food I'm craving for and places I'd wanna go. You may not be the best boyfriend, sometimes being quite dull and not romantic (even during special occasions), I still appreciate all the efforts you've made for the past one year - making meals for me, cooking my fav scrambled eggs, washing dishes for me because I dislike it, taking care of me when I wasn't feeling well, pampering me with sweet little treats, trying to be a lovelier boyfriend because you know I like it and etc...... Not forgetting the super cute one year anni card you've spent the night making which I love a lot, and you indeed brought me to the moon, rainbow and sun! Many more valentines, birthdays, christmas, new years and getaways to come. I love you, GJ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment