INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, December 16, 2013

PARK @ Holland Village

Located right infront of the exit of the station, beside hatched and provence, this rather new cafe has finally caught my interest to pay a visit mainly because of their all day breakfast menu and truffles fries (which I've been a little insane over these days).


Rise & Shine ($12) for myself and I really love the creamy scrambled eggs but the rest were just mediocre.


I couldn't really remember the name but it's some kind of minced lamb sandwich? You get to choose two sides along with the main courses and GJ went for fries ($16.50, including a top up of $3 for the truffle ones).


Not the best truffle fries, but mozzarella flakes managed to satisfy my craving that day!

PARK
281 Holland Avenue
#01-01
Singapore 278996
+65 9721 3815

No comments:

Post a Comment