INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, November 29, 2013

TGIF

Why TGIF?

1. I rarely have an off day on a friday. The whole day is usually packed with piano lesson and work.
2. I get to bake! Third attempt on macarons today but as usual, still have got rooms for improvements.
3. I've some 'me' time, with my bed, lappy, music, shows, readings and etc.

On a side note, there are too many concerns and contemplations about my own future plans these days. It gets into me sometimes that, living life should be just happy and carefree yet who can actually really do so? Most of the people will be studying their heads off to get that sheet of bachelor/master cert and then working their asses off just to be able to secure their future with monetary assets. So the question is, are you sincerely happy, honestly?

No comments:

Post a Comment