INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Snippets (iPhone)


My first try in baking lemon berry tartlets, not fantastic definitely but I hope it isn't that bad for those who've tried (except the lemon curd's slightly too sour).


An outdoor picnic became a balcony picnic with the primary school mates, ruby and shiling, two weeks ago because we were feeling exceptionally lazy and the fact that weather forecast has been too unpredictable! Cafe hop soon girls x :>


One of the random nights when I was craving for bacon and found some strawberries in the fridge so there was a 'weird' combination meal but I love it this way!


With the MSLC colleagues after a retreat at gangnam style korean bbq at rail mall! It was my first ever time trying a korean bbq and I'd say it's pretty good except that choices are limited for me since I don't take beef and spicy food.

Till then, x!

No comments:

Post a Comment