INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Throwback thursday

 

Still my fav clique of girls in poly :>


Daphyyyyyyyyy


Rohi's 18th birthday surprise at sentosa! 


Samsung torch event in SP!


My last camp in SP, ltc at pulau sibu!


This group of awesome people gave me a big surprise during my 18th birthday! 


Sports club's FOC 09/10! 


18th birthday celebration for evelyn and myself with only fiona and pris


19th birthday celebration for pris with all of us + huimin! 


3/5 of my fav girls in secondary school and I'm so glad all of us are still close even with minimal meet-ups.


11 years of friendship and still counting on, someone I treasure a lot as well!


And this is my special friend, donatello lee wei lun who can sing damn well!  


Last but not least, my first overseas trip with my spssc girls!

Hope I didn't bore you tonight, till then (:

No comments:

Post a Comment