INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, March 28, 2013

#3


So I was hugging to my bunny last night and the last thought I had before I turned in was, hoping that I could meet the boy in my dream which I really did and woke up smiling to myself. There's a saying that if you do dream of someone, that someone is actually missing you or wanting to see you but how true that is, I wouldn't know. And if you're wondering why am I so silly to hope that I'd wanna meet him in my dream instead of real life, that's because he's out for his field camp to train the new batch of soldiers and there's no reception over at that secluded place so we couldn't even text much. Highly doubt he'll be reading this anytime soon, but whatever it is, happy third monthsary my dear and see you in 10 days' time <3

No comments:

Post a Comment