INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, March 25, 2013

The croods

Hello there, how was your weekend? Or are you brooding over the monday blues?

Took my grade 6 piano theory exam during the weekend, worked full morning shifts for two consecutive days (I know I should be studying and not working but what to do, that's a need and not an option) and caught the croods with the boy!!


Though I'm not a big fan of cartoons or animated movies, this is really a MUST to watch omg I really love it a lot, especially this quote in the movie 'follow the light, it will bring you to tomorrow'. 

April's coming and I'm so not prepared for the upcoming battle. It'd be really wonderful if someone can give me more motivation and encouragement to pass through this... I guess I really need them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment