INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Call to mind

So out of boredom, I decided to browse through evelyn's blog archives during secondary school days and started laughing to myself at how naive, playful, innocent, crazy and 'toot' we all were. At times like this, I do wish time machine exist and could bring me back to those carefree days. When I was younger then, someone told me, 'people you meet in your secondary school life are usually the ones whom you'll be the closest to among all', that I can't deny at all and I'm so glad that I've a handful of them whom I'm still really close to, those whom I can call true friends, people who won't judge at all.

Now talking about judging, who in this world doesn't judge but there are definitely different levels of judging. You see, some people judge you through looks, through their first impressions of you... but do they really know you? No they don't. They basically assume that you're this kind of person without knowing your story. That's how reality works most of the time isn't it? Vicious, indeed. 

As you grow older, you'll start to realize that it's not the world that's not beautiful but it's the people in the world who make it ugly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment