INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, January 26, 2013

TGIF: Bangkok jam + starbucks + hansel gretel


Caught this off his guard hiak hiak


His, pad thai 


 And mine, egg noodle with bacon and crabmeat


I had to snap shots after shots to get a decent one like this!


And if you're wondering, I wasn't the one who suggested to do this, this boy made me do this too! 


<3

TGIF, I must emphasize because I could at last meet this boy of mine yay. Late lunch at bangkok jam was rather satisfying for a first try, chilled at starbucks while waiting for our evening movie, hansel and gretel which was damn awesome (you must catch it) although the film was pretty short. Cold stone's staffs made our night because they actually gave us two medium portions of ice-cream instead of the small ones I ordered, one of the happy littlest things in life!

Have a great weekend all, cheerios x!

No comments:

Post a Comment