INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Are we all we are

15 days into 2013. This year I've decided not to do any resolutions because it's kinda pointless (as I'd usually end up not following and achieving them) so I guess it's more realistic if I make short term goals? 

As you know, I spent the first few days of 2013 in another city and I'm still trying to rid the holiday mood. Apparently, this first half a year will be torturous - prelims to piano theory exam to revision workshops to study week to final exams. I should really thank my piano teacher who allowed me to take my practical exam next march instead of upcoming aug/sep. How I wish time fly a little faster so that I can enjoy the four months holiday fruitfully! 

On a side note, everything had been better than expected. Like what I've said before, best things happen when you least expect them to and disappointment won't get over you if you don't expect much. Alright, a close book hrm essay test tomorrow, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment