INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Taiwan day two (winter)


 Started off day two in taiwan with a rainy morning. We were so famished that we had to settle our breakfast at somewhere near our minsu vicinity and as most cafes are still close, ah mao's cafe caught our eyes. The risotto was just average I personally feel (maybe it's just mine because ivy said hers was good).


Paid a visit to the museum of weird things at danshui first as it was still raining quite heavily, I swear I hate the rain and chillness at that point of time. 


Beanie girl and hoodie girl


Both of us got a pair of gloves, 150 twd which is about 7 sgd! 


Danshui fishballs and the infamous ah gei for dinner nomzzz! 


Last but not least, headed to shida night market to satisfy my craving for pineapple bun, 菠蘿包! It's really the best that I've ever tried and I had that for three consecutive nights. This has partly explained why I lost my voice on the last day of this trip. Anyway, stay tuned for the next, it's gonna be exciting! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment