INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, January 19, 2013

D' Good Cafe @ Holland V


Being greeted by this cool lift, you ought to take this if you're gonna visit this cafe!


 The view from where we first sat as the swinging seats were being taken. Anyway I really love the concept of this cafe! 


Ruby's homemade american breakfast ($16.50) and hot chocolate ($3)


My eggs benedict ($13.50) and cafe latte ($3) which I thought was quite appealing, it can be compared to hatched but definitely not choupinette so you know where to go if you wanna have a bite of the best eggs ben! 


Yay swinging seats for us after our meals! 

Saturday noon was definitely well spent with ruby, a primary school friend, the next block neighbour and fellow gemini, whom I've known for twelve years! Realized how time has flown swiftly when we were reminiscing about the o'school memories and catching up with our personal lives during the past years. I've never thought that I'd still be able to do this with a primary school pal but I'm really glad :> (P.S: I know you'll be reading this, brunch soon again babe!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment