INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, January 11, 2013

Taiwan day four (winter)


Started off day four at hello kitty cafe as it was raining and we had no choice but to cancel our trip to jiufen and shifen sadly but well I guess it may be a blessing in disguise afterall as we managed to find somewhere else to shop instead.


Pretty cafe and set-ups at one of the sogo! 


Apparently we spent almost the whole noon shopping at zhongxiao underground mall which is linked from zhongxiao fuxing to zhongxiao dunhua and the night time exploring ximending (I was once again too lazy to capture more visuals) and ended the night at holiday ktv for an insane singing session which made me lose my  voice on the last day of this trip. Stayed tuned for the last post which I'll try to update soon (:

No comments:

Post a Comment