INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, November 19, 2012

Undivided always


Memories from a year, two months and two weeks ago till the current date. From all the exclusive collections - versace, marni, fashion against aids and maison martin margiela to several season starts to kick offs to to insane nights of wrecking up the sales floor, running the racks like marathon, divided is always undivided. Although there were times of unhappiness and angst, I'm really glad I've met y'all and I'll miss y'all dearly. Goodbye 701 and I'll see some at 702 again, xoxo.


Rafidah <3


Hamtaro charmaine and yiting <3

Chilled out with these girls last night at coffee beanstro for hours and we really had endless topics to chat about. Looking forward to the upcoming sunday which I'll get to meet all the close ones :> Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment