INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, November 15, 2012

No longer the lost, no longer the same


Free P.Osh brownies from H&M since it's MMM collection today and we always get free food from the company yippee yay!


Wenlynn my potato girl, definitely one of those I'll miss dearly when I go over to 702. I can't remember if I've ever mentioned, 702 is the ion outlet and I'll be transferring there when it opens! Apparently my managers had some miscommunication thus I don't have any shifts for a week or so and I've no idea if I should be glad or sad because I need moolahs for my trip and own allowances/expenses but at the same time I think I deserve a good break from work. How? 


Managed to meet up with my cousin who came to visit singapore from aussie before flying back to indonesia! Caught up quite a fair bit, and though both of us are of the same age, she has already completed her degree while I've just started (sad fact of being a singaporean). I should probably find sometime to visit mom's hometown and my relatives soon.

Till then, goodnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment