INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, August 3, 2012

Second half of july

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Cream bow clips from forever 21 2. My lovely colleagues, rafidah and huiyi (: 3. The love-at-first-sight top! 4. One of the pizzas at peps

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Island creamery's red velvet 2. My childhood fav jellybeans :B 3. Rabbit and donuts 4. Stayover at huimin's crib

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Early morning with min 2. Passport and air tix 3. Lynette and I (: 3. Baby blue theme for our hotel room at budacco

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Red mango fro-yo 2. First day loots in bkk 3. All from my fav accessories shop at chill 4. American breakfast

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Ootd for second day in bkk 2. Salad bar at sizzler 3. Second day loots in bkk 4. Third day in bkk greetings :>

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

1. Ootd for the third day in bkk 2. Lunch at jeffer 3. Last sprint in bkk 4. All my loots!!!

-

Ikea with my sis in a bit, good food and some home deco retail therapy session :>

No comments:

Post a Comment