INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Lifeless

Hello my dear readers, as you can see I haven't been updating much because there's only one word to describe the current life and that's mundane. My working shifts are really hectic like 4/5 full shifts every week ): I wanna catch up with my girlfriends, poly friends and etc so badly but I barely have any spare time and even if I do (for dinner), I'd be extremely exhausted after work. To put all these into a simpler sentence, I need to get an interesting life and I definitely need to stop working so much. 

Nevertheless, all these hard work are gonna be paid off. Extra incentives for working during public holidays, pay day is coming and at last to the long-awaited taiwan trip with mom and sis! Shall look at the brighter side of life, till then goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. U know yourself best, Michelle! Don't strain urself too much else u will collapse one day. Know ur limit. Hope u have a good rest. TC! :)

    ReplyDelete