INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, August 5, 2012

I want irrational love

"I want a love that will breathe life back into my sleeping viscera. I want a love that crushes my past half-lives into a fine dust, a love that obliterates the crumpled strung out papery cutouts, a love that scribbles the last word and seals the letter. I want a love that will change me, alter me, add to me; spin new neural networks in my brain matter like shiny silver webs. I want a love that will make the word itself feel heavy, oversaturated with a strange, exhilarating weight. 

I want a love that squeezes my heart taut in an unyielding rope corset, a love that froths and raises the blood into an angry crimson blue and pushes down the liquid until it overflows. I want to get lost in the worn map of your skin; I want to run my lips over each one of your crazily-multiplying cells and feel them crackle with electricity against my tongue. I want your heartbeat to fill my ears, deep and resounding like the ocean, rippling through my gray matter in elastic organic waves, your breath expanding in the ether, seeping into the empty red chambers of my lungs and pushing out the negative space. 

I want a dream love, a vivid dimensional aria as sharp and intangible as the heady vanishing scent of night orchids; a love the shape of luminous tear-shaped white hot glass before I wake up to the harsh daylight disoriented and spacey, arms full of vapor, smelling of ash and sulphur."

6 comments:

  1. no worries your prince charming will sweep you off your feet sooner or later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats your opinion on a stranger with a one-sided crush on you since 3 years ago? will he be your prince charming?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankly speaking, I really have no idea :/ I won't know if he's if I don't even know who he is in the first place, am I right?

      Delete
    2. That's absolutely true, what do u propose then?

      Delete
    3. Hmm that I've no idea too, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want to reveal himself either?

      Delete