INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ikea and prive


 OOTD, black velvet tank from bkk and colour block high waist from hula&co



Ikea's poached salmon was quite tasty except that the waitress gave us the wrong sauce which was rather weird (the green-ish sauce beside the salmon)


My all time fav, ikea's fried chicken wings :B


Prive's eggs benedict. I wouldn't say it's super fantastic as choupinette's still the best that I've ever eaten but still tasted fine.


Evelyn's ultimate brekkie and I love the buttery scrambled eggs!





Not much pictures taken as both of us were busy catching with sengwee! Haven't met him up since a year ago or it's actually more than that? It's definitely a great noon spent with the both of them (: Shall keep this short and sweet so till then my dear readers, goodnight xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment