INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, March 19, 2012

Wee hours

Can't believe I actually dozed off at around 6-ish in the evening just now and woke up at 11-ish. I'd really want to scream my lungs out because I don't know what's wrong with my body clock and that I'm damn wide awake now ):

Anyway, I've just completed another hong kong drama - on call 36 hours, thumbs up! (Y) And there are plentiful of awesome shows that I've been catching up with, love forward, skip-beat, dream high 2 and fondant garden which I've recently started watching and only aired till episode 4. Having a love-hate relationship with all these shows because I really like them all but I hate it when I've to wait for a new episode every week. 

On a side note, it's a doomsday later. Please wish me all the best for my result! Crossed fingers.

2 comments: