INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, March 12, 2012

Can I not grow up?

Mom will always say this to me, 'make your own decision for your own life because that's what you're interested in, and I wouldn't want you to blame me for forcing you to choose any course which I want you to'. Since young, she has never ever forced me to do something I don't like and has always been supporting me with any decisions I make. I'm really glad that I've such an understanding and thoughtful mom <3

Revolving back to the same spot, same phase, and here I'm thinking of what I should take up for my degree course. It's a tough decision and I hope I'll be able to make right one.

On a side (random) note, I can't believe I'm gonna hit the big two in less than threee months' time... I really wanna be peterpan and not grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment