INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Food makes us happy

At last I got to meet one of my fav girls after my final paper early on a saturday morning! C: We actually planned to catch a movie but ended up roaming around town and settled down at tarafuku japanese buffet restaurant for dinner. Who actually cares about fats when it comes to having a scrumptious meal? :B I do care actually but I will definitely have to pay a price of it.


Just look at our tableful of food yummmmmz! 


And who doesn't fancy fresh tempura prawns?! 


Mini steamboat 


And here comes my fav dessert, milk pudding! Many thumbs up for that! (Y) 


Popped by H&M twice in a day cause first, juting was late so I went to visit my colleagues (after not seeing them for a week) and second which was the last as well, she wanna shop so badly and had been whining to me about how she hasn't been shopping for ages! 

As usual, she stayed over at my crib and I'll be the one dozing off first but I had no options since my work started at 7.30 early in the morning today. 

Holiday indeed started great and I'm hoping it will remain like this till forever! Okay just wishful thinking. Anyway hope all of y'all have awesome days ahead x! (:

2 comments:

  1. Mind sharing where you got your top from? :) Love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear (: I got it from yatch but that was about a year back!

      Delete