INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Splendid saturday


Lace crochet flats and jumpsuit. 


Eugene and jake with their fyp poster, thumbs up for their short film! :D 


Sophie and agnes <3 


My special friend, donatello lee wei lun whom I came down to SP specially for, to watch his performance! Haven't caught up with him for a long long time since the day he got attached.


The whole music album DMAT students' graduation showcase, it's freeeeeeeeeee!! 


Well done for your performance, so proud of you! :> 


Finale.

It turned out to be an exceptionally extraordinary day because heading to SP for graduation showcase was a very last minute decision and I really didn't expect it to be so awesome like a real gig! It was so much better off than roaming at town (disliking the fact that I'll be there for at least five times a week). Alright, gonna update about the chocolate buffet I had at MBS soon, till then goodnight xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment