INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Random

Here are some random facts about me.

1. I love chocolates and ice-cream more than anything else and could skip meals just to eat that.
2. 'Omg your feet is so small!' I get that alot because my shoe size is euro 35 or us 4.
3. I fractured my left foot during poly year 1 when I didn't even fall down!
4. I've a fetish for braces and I secretly wanna wear braces for fun even though I've straight teeth.
5. My record of eating a shrooms burger meal was one and a half hour! Beat that.
6. My friends give me all sorts of nicknames, like pikachu, xiao chilli padi, pau, etc.
7. I gained 6kg when I was in secondary two. Just imagine how skinny I was!
8. I've never stepped into a club and have never smoked before.
9. My first alcoholic drink was strawberry magarita and I almost 'died' after drinking that.
10. I've always believed forever does exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment