INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, February 13, 2012

Little bits and pieces


I finally got my lappy repaired after so so so long!! 


My all time fav <3 I could really eat them all right now.


Juliana <3


Jamie <3 

 All pictures taken using path, add me up at michelle dilys teo if you do have path (:

Although I've no idea what's the big deal about valentine's day and why are people getting exceptionally upset (for those who are single) or happy (for those who are happily attached)... I still wish everyone happy valentine's day. Cliche much but yeah, well wishes still. 

Tuesday blues after monday blues, I'll be celebrating it by having piano lesson which will be damn exasperating right now due to my upcoming exams. Just why on earth does my piano exam have to fall on the same week as my school exams? Three more weeks to go, I'll suck it up till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment