INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, February 24, 2012

Expectation

Firstly, I wanna say a big thank you to all my readers. Even though I may not know some of y'all in reality but I'm really very touched that some actually made the effort to tell me that this space of mine is inspiring. Y'know sometimes it's just this kinda thing which will make your day. I really do appreciate it alot (:

-

People say, expectation often kills but I beg to differ. I personally feel that expectations will usually bring you to a higher level. Yes I wouldn't deny that there's a tendency of getting disappointment but how will you achieve a goal or something when you don't even set an expectation for yourself? It's probably a tough choice if someone was to ask you, 'would you rather expect and may get disappointed or don't expect and definitely will not get disappointed?'.

Well, I guess this would be a better way to express it - Expect something good to happen to you today, no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. It can only continue to hurt you if you hold on to it. Let the past go. A simply abundant world awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment