INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, February 6, 2012

My mind, it wanders

"And sometimes there are no quotes, no songs, no pictures, not a thing to express how you feel. Just an empty heart and a heavy mind. A soul searching in the dark void and a weary body. That is what the night can bring, unshackled freedom or crushing defeat."
 
These days have been so exhausting that I almost forgot what a good rest really means. With just minimal hours of sleep (an average of just four hours per day) for the past few days, I should proudly say that I've survived. An achievement probably? Yes it is indeed. On a side note, I really have to buck up on my piano scales/appregios. It's definitely not easy especially when you feel like procrastinating but for a good grade, I'll persevere on for another month more! Till then, goodnight all lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment