INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday blues and torturous week

Today I finally surrendered myself to fate and consulted the doctor about my eyes which will turn red for no reason and feel irritated. Apparently, he said that it's nothing serious and it's probably due to my contact lenses. I'm just hoping that my eyes will be fine tomorrow. 

Back on track, I can't wait for this tormenting week to end.

Wednesday - Business law paper
Thursday - Piano exam
Saturday - Macroeconomics paper 

Three exams may seem like nothing but it's really insane especially when it comes to piano. It's not just playing three exam pieces but there are more components to it, scales/arpeggios, sight-read and aural. I really need more motivation to survive through this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment