INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Hello March

So this was how my february was like.....


It was a short month filled with ups and downs. I mean, how is that possible to be happy every single day. You get mad over people you meet at work, you get upset over arguments or things just happen like this, inevitable. However what keeps me always going is to look at the brighter side of life and stay optimistic.

Also, today marks the official one month of working as a hr coordinator yay!!!


Are you happy for me?!?!?!?!?

Well, even if you're not, I'm very happy for myself. I haven't tried waking up punctually everyday at 7.30am from monday to friday without fail. This is also the first full time job I truly feel happy and comfortable at, something I like to do. The only that I need to learn is to be less emotional and sentimental, sometimes that just doesn't benefit you.

Okay so happy march everyone! Till then x (though I'm contemplating if I should shut this space down due to time constraint).

No comments:

Post a Comment