INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Carpenter and Cook

Hi readers, I finally had the time to update this mundane space again after another hectic week. And so, I finally visited carpenter and cook after so many failed attempts!


Ordered passionfruit meringue tart, sea salt chocolate tart and sakura tea, total bill costing $18. I had high expectations of the tarts and they didn't disappoint me at all! Unlike the common lemon meringue tart, passionfruit gave a more unique taste. Whereas for the sea salt chocolate tart, the slight saltiness only came in at aftermath which I like a lot because I still could taste the bittersweet chocolate before it.


Although it was a friday night, we were lucky enough to have come earlier before the crowd came. Just look how lovely this cafe is, filled with vintage furniture and old school items.

 

Last but not least, a photo of us <3 (:

No comments:

Post a Comment