INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Thurs-date // Drury Lane + Fluffy Dessert

Hi gais, I finally managed to squeeze out some 'me' time to update this space. So, I met my poly girlfriends for our agreed monthly affair dinner on thursday at drury lane. I've been wanting to visit this so much due to its nett price (typical singaporeans because gst + service charges are way too incorrigible), also they serve all day breakfasts!! 


Daph went for the chicken sandwich, angeline with eggs benny while agnes and I chose their big 94. The honey cured bacon was exceptionally good, sweet instead of the usual salty. The only thing that I didn't quite like was the sausage, too bland for my liking.


Hi qtpie daph <3


Settled for some snow ice at fluffy dessert about a minute walk away from drury lane. And I can assure you, it's definitely worth the walk. This is one of the best snow ice I've ever tried, even better than those at Ji De Chi! I love the bursting jelly balls(?) and all of us can't get enough of them. Also, the durian one's really good and this is coming from someone who doesn't fancy durian at all.


Love you girls, can't wait for our next monthly affair <3

No comments:

Post a Comment