INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hello February

Hello folks, how are y'all? Pardon me for the lack of updates recently due to festive season and the start of a new full time career.

Cny was no longer as exciting as the past, besides dolling myself up with a new outfit (snap some pictures to instagram), visiting (getting interrogated by adults and entertaining their questions, not all but some) and snacking. Day 1 and 2 were totally mundane and I could finally feel at ease when GJ and my siblings' friends came over to my crib on the 3rd. Nothing beats a simple celebration at somewhere with people you can feel comfortable with. Will do a visual post about cny soon!

Yes and if you're wondering, I've taken up a new full time job as a HR coordinator now temporary for 12 weeks which then I will decide whether I wanna convert to perm or otherwise. Achievement unlocked for having self discipline to wake up early and punctual for work for consecutive 5 days (except one day being a muddlehead and left my wallet at home)! If you're wondering again, this is counted as my first full time job, office hours, monday to friday.

Now that the weekends is here, shall prep myself for piano lesson later, meeting GJ and his friends tonight and some 'me' time + baking tomorrow yay :>

No comments:

Post a Comment