INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Evelyn's colourblock 21st


Photo credits to zhongyan


Well, a lot of us actually got photo-bombed for umpteen times!


Writing wishes and blessings to the birthday girl!


And a birthday kiss to her! (Please ignore my damn unglam face)


Hello kids, are you cutting the 21st birthday cake instead? :3


People whom I've known for at least 8/9 years! (Photo credits to zhongyan again)

-

After much hard work and sleepless nights, most of us could finally wave hello to the long-awaited holiday! What has greeted me aweseomely this holiday was my darling evelyn's 21st birthday party :D

I felt rather bad to have let the girls waiting for me to reach cause they don't wanna start eating without me (so sweet right, I know I know, ultimate blessed hee)! Ended up being late instead of early due to the wrong bus direction and alighted at the wrong bus stop, totally wasn't my day and that explained why I've limited visuals too. Anyway, evelyn's dad prepared a table full of indonesia goodness but I couldn't eat much as most of which are spicy food, sadly but do support her dad's restaurant at lucky plaza to try out his heavenly food!

Last but not least, hope my darling have had an enjoyable night though it was an early birthday celebration and like the presents we've given you <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment