INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Comfort + holiday checklist


Hi folks, who are a homie like me on a saturday night when we should be out having some fun, chilling and shopping with your girlfriends, a date with your partner or even doing something awesome like having a food adventure or baking cupcakes? Weekends haven't been like weekends since a month back due to exams and I can't express how much I wish time pass a little faster till the 15th so that I can welcome the four months break with a wide grin! 

And so I've come up with a holiday checklist as a motivation to survive the next 11 days:

1. A proper date with gj boy
2. Slumber party with the girlfriends
3. My 21st birthday party
4. Bkk getaway
5. Baking + more baking + cooking + more cooking (maybe)
6. Picnic
7. Ice-skating
8. A short relaxing resort trip
9. Sea aquarium
10. Gardens by the bay
11. Tim ho wan for dim sum
12. Get laduree macarons (!!!)
13. Budget free shopping day
14. Food adventure(s)
15. Wave house
16. Cousin's wedding at jakarta + bali trip
17. And the list goes on

Back to the books now, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment