INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Friday, April 12, 2013

Ticking clock

A third of april has just passed in a blink of an eye and I'm barely breathing nowadays because I'm all cooped up with lecture notes + study guides + tutorials + whatever sheets (shit) that gotta do with the major exam ): 

It's contradicting how I wish time can pass faster because I can't wait for mid may to come but at the same time wishing that time can pass a little slower so that I can revise more. Damn time is so precious now that every single second counts. I can't afford to head out to enjoy because I took up those time to work (which is a must)...... why oh why. 

And I tried conquering econs today but I failed and it conquered me instead, down with headache and I'm brain dead. Have a great weekend to all who are still enjoying or having holidays, while I continue to be a geeky nerd goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment