INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, April 22, 2013

Goodbye weekend

Hi readers, just a quick update from my pretty simple but awesome weekend despite the fact that I've been squeezing all my brain juices to study and understand econs. 


Le boy was being such a darling to whip up dinner for me on the saturday night after I studied non-stop for the whole noon! And so as requested by the greedy girlfriend, he made mashed potato for me again along with scrambled eggs and something new... pork and bacon patty topped with mozzarella cheese and fresh bbq made from scratch (inspired by Gorden Ramsey)! :> 


Second visit to momiji again, this time with andrea and kevin and the cold crabs are still as fab that I even requested for more pincer legs and the staff actually took out a lot more for me to choose! 


And I guess this is just part of us (or only just him), being this silly and ignoring the world who's looking at us <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment