INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Momiji japanese buffet


Hi qt, finally gotta see you after almost two weeks :>


"Sorry I can't wait to tuck into all these now!"


"Let me teach you how to cut the snow crab shell and I'll only show you once."


"Tada, for you!"

It was quite a wasted trip down to adventure cove today because it rained and all rides got suspended not long after we reached so we decided to get a replacement ticket for another trip on a later date this month (hopefully my period doesn't haunt me then).

Since the boy was craving for some good food or sushi or sashimi, we decided to settle dinner at momiji for japanese buffet. Snow crabs was definitely the highlight of this buffet, for me at least, love it so much that I think I ate at least 8-10 of them while the boy enjoyed his wagyu beef and sashimi. On top of that, both of us love how they serve free flow of haagen daz ice-cream here as well! Dinner buffet on a weekend costs around $36.80++ but it's definitely worth it, for the wide variety of food, drinks and desserts (chocolate fondue, ice-cream, eclairs, etc). 

180 Kitchener Road
City Square Mall 
#05-05/06
Tel: 65091193

No comments:

Post a Comment