INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or treat

"Life is full of forks in the road at which we are faced with the option of trying to make things work or letting it go. And while we are not always going to pick the right direction, it’s always important to distinguish between what is up to us and what, for better or worse, never will be."

Hi folks, happy halloween to all of you and sorry I may have disappointed you if you're actually anticipating for a halloween post but nay it's never a norm to celebrate it. Oh yes, I should too, apologize for the previous exceptionally emotional post as my mind went hay-wired and that this space is getting mundane again. Firstly, studies had buried me and just managed to get over two consecutive days of class tests. Secondly, I was quite diligent and have been practising piano as much as I can since there's hell load of books I've to practise and last but no least, I've been working pretty much because I need to save up for my year end trip (IN EXACTLY TWO MONTHS' TIME YIPPEE YAY).

Alright, the next update won't be a lengthy one, I promise. Goodnight sweets (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment