INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Time is almost everything

Hi fellow readers who are even still reading this (fill in the blank) space of mine because I've kinda been caught up with life. Endless tasks and insanely packed schedules are both mentally and physically draining me to wits end. 

There are a couple of things I wanna do so much but time doesn't allow me to do so. I need more time to exercise, swim skip cycle or whatsoever. I need more time to catch up with my friends. I need more time to revise and study. I need more time to practise piano and start bucking up on the piano theory which I suck so bad. I need more time to visit cafes/bakeries to try all the savory goodies. I need more time to catch the perks of being a wallflower (which I've waited for what... almost a year?!) since I fell in love with the book a few years back and that logan lerman is the lead actor of this show!!! Last but not least I need more time to rest else my body is gonna fail on me soon not or later. 

It's saddening how short a day is, 24 hours is definitely not sufficient. Till then, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment