INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Travel plans

1. Bangkok with my secondary school girlfriends in july - so gonna shop till we drop, just hoping evelyn will be able to make it and that we can book our air tickets soon hehehe.

2. Taiwan with my mom and sis in september - air tickets booked but maybe not gonna shop till I drop since I'm gonna fly to bangkok first but I'll definitely eat till I drop or fly or whatever it is because taiwan has so many night markets and awesome food nom nom!

3. Korea with H&M colleagues in december - not confirmed yet but if the full timers can get their leaves, I'm more than glad enough to go but obviously, I've to scrimp and save like mad to spend my snowy new year there! 

OMG I'M SO HAPPY I WANNA FLY RIGHT NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment