INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My bucket list

Have you ever thought, what do you wanna do before you die? These are what I hope to complete if the world is ever gonna end or even before I bid goodbye to the world and just fyi, this isn't an emotional post but sharing my thoughts? I'm pretty sure everyone has their own bucket list.

1. Before I die, I would like to sky dive.
2. Before I die, I would like to witness the northen lights.
3. Before I die, I would like to sleep under the stars.
4. Before I die, I would like experience snow in switzerland.
5. Before I die, I would like to ride in a hot air balloon.
6. Before I die, I would like to live in california.
7. Before I die, I would like to tell someone my life story, without sparing any details.
8. Before I die, I would like to tell everyone in my life how much they mean to me.
9. Before I die, I would like to scuba dive.
10. Before I die, I would like to go for a no-budget shopping spree.
11. Before I die, I would like to have a baby girl and boy.
12. Before I die, I would like to visit all seven wonders of the world.
13. Before I die, I would like to see world peace.
14. Before I die, I would like to write a book.
15. Before I die, I would like to compose a song.
16. Before I die, I would like to perform in a piano concert.
17. Before I die, I would like to bake with the love one.
18. Before I die, I would like to meet my happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment