INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, May 28, 2012

Humanity

(P.S: Warning, you can choose to ignore this post)

One of the rare nights which I would feel this way.

Losing faith in humanity because seriously I feel that human beings, people, are just too cruel and ugly. They become so self-centered when all they want is to protect themselves and would do even do anything hurtful to others so as to achieve that. One thing I hate most about humans, they lie. Not as if I don't, I do, I admit but at least I don't lie till the extent that in time to come it will cause pain to someone, making someone upset, making someone angry, etc. These people, I name them 'closet monsters'. This simply means, they are scary yet no one knows till the day they show their true colours be it a day or a week or two, a month maybe or even years?

Swear I'm so speechless now because I'm utterly disappointed. I don't even know how to express how I'm feeling right now, awful feeling I must emphasize. Just remember, even the most beautiful facade can become the ugliest scenary.

No comments:

Post a Comment