INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, May 21, 2012

Evelyn's 20th


Spammed polariods with huimin and priscilla while waiting for the rest to come! 


Pretty huimin <3 


La nonna signature pizza! 


Ravioli which I wanted to try but wanting ordered instead so... 


I've decided to try spinach fettuccine with prawns!

Oh I forgot to mention that the service there is superb! The staffs actually pranked huimin and I when we reached there first. Told them that I made a reservation and they said they do not have any reservations made for me and I swear I was so shocked that my face changed but that turned out to be a joke. Another incident which I can remember clearly was when I asked for parmesean cheese and the staffs were telling each other that 'hey I think we needa head to cold storage and buy' and the next minute, another staff came out with a huge frozen cheese (picture below). That seriously made us laugh out loud!! 


Wanting, fiona and priscilla 


Huimin, myself and evelyn 


The girls surprised evelyn and I with awfully chocolate cake which they refused to disclose how they got that here! Anyway it was an early birthday celebration for me since our birthdays are just 5 days apart. 


Once again, happy 20th my darling evelyn on 20th may, love you xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment