INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sinful thursday

Meeting juting for seoul garden supposedly but she wasn't feeling well this morning so sigh, I can only meet her next week. Miss her so much and I've stories for her again (as usual)!

Impromptu day out with lilin and sherwin instead (: I swear I needa stop pampering myself with all the comfort food. Starting healthy diet tomorrow, for sure plus chop.




Yay ice-cream yummy!




So sweet right, winks! (;



Baby crayfish pasta with oyster sauce (requested)!



Salmon yuzu pasta!



Seafood aglio olio!





Ending the day with raspberry cheescake parfait!

Now you gotta agree how sinful all these food are and if only we can never grow sideways for over-indulging, what a wishful thinking. Okay dokay, time to turn in and I don't know how the hell I can pull myself out of bed in five hours' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment