INSTAGRAM @ MELODYINTHEMIST

Monday, September 5, 2011

H&M

First day of work at H&M on its opening day wasn't a joke and the crowd was way beyond my imagination. What's worse is that I've zero experience in retailing and gotta learn everything from scratch. Now I've finally understood how strenuous it is to work in retail industry especially when there's only one store in singapore and everyone is going ga-ga over it!

In contradiction of that, I'm starting to love working in H&M. Cause firstly, I've the wonderful agnes working with me yippee - just like today, we had break together and could get our fav red mango! :D Secondly, my manager and divided dept colleagues are really nice. Lastly, I can get to see all the pretty garments while working - which will motivate me to work harder to get them!

Another ten hours of work consecutively for the next three days, I really hope I survive well.

No comments:

Post a Comment